Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I told you so!

And the changes begin!  As I have been journaling about over the last month I mentioned that great changes were about to take place.  I also eluded to the fact that many changes had taken place in my life.  Additionally I said that October was the month that people and things I cared for chose to pass away.

In October 2006 my life did a 180 degree turn and everything changed.  Once again I face the same 180 degree turn.  No, my life isn't returning to pre Oct 2006, but metamorphosing in yet something else that I had not seen coming.  Now for many of you October 2008 will be a time when journaling as you know it comes to an end and a new way must begin.

When working with a client I never ask them to try something that I haven't tired myself. 

With that said AOL is hoping to be able to migrate our journals over to Blogger.com  I have already begun the set up, here is the link http://attitudeslc.blogspot.com/

I believe if we all stick together and help one another we will get through this well. 


Tags: , , ,

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I figured it out without any inside track. They have scaled down AOL-J Land until its just an after thought. I am already set up there, have been since long before the 2005 migration. I would suggest that you advise everyone to use a Bloglines or the google tracker for the alert feature. You would not believe how quickly the community of ex-pat's (haha) fell apart outside AOL.

Anonymous said...

GRRRRRR.  I hate this.  I will go and mark you blog right now.  I'm not going to go though.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. I'm going to look into the site.

Anonymous said...

I've taken this as a sign to get out of journaling; its been so time consuming lately; going to find something else creative; its been a pleasure knowing you Rosemary; wishing you the best of luck in the days ahead!!

betty

Anonymous said...

I'm with you, i will let you know my new blogger addy when i get it.  if you can, email me at krissytags@aol.com for awhile.  anybody else who reads this do the same.  email me at that addy.  my other email addy is full and i have to take john to hershey as his shingles are bad.  i'll probably be there a week or two.  

krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

I'm going over to save your new link, I may not be commenting for a while until I get everyone's links saved and my own journals saved - I've been on AOL journals since the beginning! ::sigh:: Martha

Anonymous said...

hi rosemary, i will add you to my blog roll, i have had 2 blogs at blogger for some time and they have been fine, quiet but work well. Hopefully we can all migrate together and not loose too many people. take care mrs t xx

Anonymous said...

I will save you on my favorites til I get time to really check this whole thing out.  It is so confusing.  marlene