Tuesday, November 27, 2007

In case you were wondering

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I had planned on letting you know on Monday that I was going to take a week off for Thanksgiving. Unfortunately my day got away from me.  It started with three hours in the Doctors office and went down hill from there.  The good news is I'm going to live.  The bad news is that I was unable to provide news of my "vacation".
 
The holiday season is upon us so over the next few weeks I will offer some suggestions on how you can help the days ahead go more smoothly and be less stressful.
 
Hint:  The people that love you, LOVE YOU.  Give them the gift of your time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're going to live!?!  Whaaaaaa??  (okay, are you being facetious?)

~Amy

Anonymous said...

Hi there!!!  Great to be able to stop by... it's been a busy two weeks but I still think of you and hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Sorry to hear you had to go to the doctor but hope all is well.  Hugs,
Lisa