Thursday, November 1, 2007

Comfort VS Confront

The other day I was working with my daughter on her vocabulary words and she was having a difficult time understanding the difference between the word Confront and Comfort.  At first I thought it odd that someone would have a hard time understanding how different these two words are.
 
As I began to explain their meaning to her I realized that there are many people who have a hard time understanding the difference between these two words.
 
Think about your fear.  What are you doing about it?
 
Are you comforting it or confronting it?
 
Are you making excuses or solutions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

avoidance, avoidance, avoidance.  :-X

::hug hug hug::

~A

Anonymous said...

I agree,
sometimes ya gotta suck it up and confront.  Face the unknown, the difficult, the fears.  I'm going through something like this right now!
Hugs,
Lisa