Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hell?

 Over the weekend I was contemplating topics for the upcoming weeks and came across this web site.  I was doing some personal writing when I got to thinking about the seven deadly sins.  I did a quick web search to see what might pop up and "POOF" this web site appeared.  Seven Deadly Sins Quiz
 
I decided I had to share it with you.  I am fairly certain it's authors believe it to be purely for entertainment purposes only.  And, it is QUITE entertaining!
 
Why don't you give it a try, then come back here and chime in on why you will be joining me in hell.  Just click on your favorite sin in the poll below, and don't worry, your answers are completely anonymous!
 

I thought I would share my results with you so you will know if I will be a neighbor or not:
 
Your sin has been measured. You have committed many sins, but Lust is the mortal sin that has done you in. Just below, discover your full sinful breakdown and learn what it is about you that codemns you to hell.
Greed: Low
Gluttony: Medium
Wrath: Very Low
Sloth: Medium
Envy: Medium
Lust: Very High
Pride: Low

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sloth.....hahahahahahahahaha....gee, I never saw THAT coming!

::hug hug hug::

~Amy

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, mine was sloth.  Not what I expected.  Gluttony, maybe.  
                                         Smiles,  Leigh

Anonymous said...

Sloth here too, Amy & Leigh.  Like 50% of the tested, we're just lazy wonders of humankind.  Hey some of my best ideas occur while sleeping!  xoxo CATHY