Thursday, July 24, 2008

Don't Forget!

Well I returned from vacation, and am playing catch up.  I thought I would be ready to start getting back to J-Land on Monday, but my back log of work has been overwhelming.  Additionally I have three really big,  very exciting, projects going on in addition to my launching of the "Nice Matters" award.  I'm looking forward to sharing all of this with you very soon and catching up with all of your journals. 

Don't forget to stop by Magic Smoke today and vote!

                                               

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sure, you've returned from vacation and I'm on my way back to work tomorrow. I'll be scarce in J-Land once again ::sigh:: Hope your vacation was wonderful! Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

Now you have me curious...

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

welcome back! hope you had a good holiday! take care mrs t xx