Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'm Back!

Dear Readers,
 
I am officially back!  It has been a month since my last real entry and there has been much excitement in my life since then. 
 
While I was gone I took two weeks of vacation.  I also worked diligently on the "Nice Matters" concept which I will share with you this week.  Additionally I have been researching and testing two new products that I am very excited about and will share with you in the days to come.  Last I have been entertaining the possibility of my own radio show and reality series episode.
 
I am also way behind on reading journals.  I promise to stop by soon, if I haven't already.
 
For now, here are some pictures from my life during the last month.
 
I got my hair cut, which I do two times a year whether I need it or not.
 
I went to the Yankee Game on the 4th of July with my husband.
 
I went to a party with my kids
 
My daughter Emily started a face painting business. Here is some of her art work.
And last but not least, I thought this was so cute.  My 20 year old son couldn't resist playing with the toys soldiers from one of the goodie bags at the party.  He didn't know i was taking this picture.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool Rosemary!  Nice to see such "personal" photos.   You have a lovely family!
Can't wait to hear more of your adventures and where you're heading.

Hugs,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Looks and sounds like you had a really nice month.  I am looking forward to hearing all your idea's and ambitions.  You sound so excited.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

beautiful family you have!!! seems like you had a nice break! your daughter is talented with her face painting business!

looking forward to seeing what changes you have ahead

betty

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a lot of exciting things going on!  I can't wait to hear more about them!

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Wonderful happy looking family you have....loved the face painting...great job!  have a good week..TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

You are looking good, Rosemary =)!  Sounds like you got some fun time!  Wow, a radio station - I will pray about this for you... Love, Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/JoyInTheRain

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back with so many interesting things planned. Fine looking family you have there:)...........alice

Anonymous said...

Yea, glad you're back!
Missie

Anonymous said...

hi rosemary good to see you back. looks like you had a good holiday! great pics!  wow a radio show, now i can say i know someone in show business!!! LOL take care mrs t xxx

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun!!!  Welcome back!!!! I had to reset my alerts, have not been getting them all.  Many alerts not working in J Land these days... usually it works after I reset.  Look at all those smiles!!!
Lisa