Thursday, July 31, 2008

Nice Matters Final Vote

The final vote for the Nice Matter Logo award begins today.  In the mean time I am working on making all materials availible for free to all who are interested.  Additionally, if you do not want to download and create your own I will have them availible for a very low cost of whatever postage and materails will be.  I am guessing it will be about $3 to $4 dollars for a kit of about 10 awards, but I am still working on that. 

Stop by Magic Smoke and vote!

                                                    

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have voted.  You talk about kits, does that mean that we in the UK are excluded?

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Going over to vote right now.  I know which one I like the best! ;)

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

I voted!  I am excited about this project!  I will certainly be getting the kit  =)!  Hugs, Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

My vote has been cast.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

thanks Rosemary for carrying this through to completion!!! I know its a lot of hard work and I'm sure along the way you have met with resistance, but thanks for your perseverance!!

betty

Anonymous said...

I went over and voted!
Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

Even though I am the type of person who would DREAD getting a nice award ;0, I voted. Noon EST, I hope that wasn't today? I had a busy day & wasn't on aol. ~Mary