Saturday, June 14, 2008

This is how Seinfeld Episodes are made!

This is how Seinfeld Episodes are made!

The name of the episode:    My husband whispered "I hope he didn't hear you!"

The Mattituck Strawberry Festival was today.  They have strawberries.  I'm not really a strawberry fan, but the father of my children is.  So, we went to the festival.

It was pleasent.

As we were leaving there as a god awful band.  It was really bad.  The worst part about it was the lead singer.  He needed to be slienced.  FAST. 

As we were leaving I said to my husband "That guy is really bad.  Someone needs to pull the plug."

It was then that he whispered "I hope he didnt' hear you!"

I looked at him perplexed. Then he pointed out the paraplegic in the wheel chair.  I hadn't noticed him when I was talking about the band.  I too hope he wasn't listening as I wasn't talking about him.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Rosemary, a choice of right words at the wrong time. Are you still giving yourself a good "attitude" adjustment??!I agree with your husband; hope he didn't  hear you.       alice

Anonymous said...

oh my!!! I'm emailing you my biggest goof like this because I don't want it in a public journal for all to read, LOL!!

I'm sure he didn't think you were talking about him!

must be the time of year for strawberries; read in another journal about a strawberry festival and up in Montana they always had one around this time in Jue

betty

Anonymous said...

I love strawberries and have taken full advantage of the gorgeous ones in all the stores right now.  Hope he didn't hear you.  That would be sad and hurtful.  Have a great day.        Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I love strawberry festivals!  
Missie

Anonymous said...

oh my... this is how misunderstandings come about, too.  It makes me wonder about the idea that you never should believe most of what you hear and only half of what you see.  Things aren't always what they seem.  Interesting post.  Love, Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/JoyInTheRain

Anonymous said...

I was walking with Chicklet once & looked up & saw a sign that denoted a deaf child in the neighborhood. At the exact moment I saw the sign she said: They should keep him inside!
I was mortified & gave her a speech......she was talking about a puppy she saw in a yard unattended... ~Mary

Anonymous said...

Open mouth, insert foot, LOL.  We had our strawberry festival on Saturday, but I never had a chance to go.

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

LOL LOL...I am sure you were redder than those strawberries!
Karen