Friday, January 18, 2008

I need a laugh

And I thought it would be fun to share it with you!

 

Just so I don't offend anyone, I am 100% Irish

A Mormon was seated next to an Irishman on a flight from London. After the plane was airborne, drink orders were taken.
 
The Irishman asked for a whiskey, which was promptly brought and placed before him.
 
The flight attendant then asked the Mormon if he would like a drink.
 
He replied in disgust, "I'd rather be savagely raped by a dozen whores than let liquor touch my lips."
 
The Irishman then handed his drink back to the attendant and said, "Me, too, I didn't know we had a choice"!
 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute joke; enjoy the weekend!

Anonymous said...

That was a great Joke!!

Anonymous said...

That was cute. (I am Irish too and Italian) Thanks for the email. Loved your answers. Have a wonderful Saturday.

Tia

Anonymous said...

I'm half Irish.  My mother was a Kelly (can't get more Irish than that...LOL).  I copied your joke and shared it with some friends in an email.  Thanks for sharing the laughter.  Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Well the Mormon guy certainly puts it right where it is.  LOL.  
Lisa

Anonymous said...

LOL...too cute! I needed a good laugh too. Thanks for providing the humor.
Barb-http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

hee...I'd buy that t shirt.  ;-P

~Amy

Anonymous said...

great joke! mrs t xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mleppard06/eternity/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the smile! (Hugs) Indigo