Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Challenges

Challenges
 
Posting my blog regularly has been nearly impossible because of the crazy schedule that is thrown my way this time of year, throw in some personal matters and impossible is now a complete certainty.  The other issue that is making it difficult to post is the lack of Internet connection. 
 
I believe all challenges can be made manageable with proper planing. I believe the best way to teach or guide someone is by example.  I am prepared at this time to put my money where my mouth is. 
 
While I like to post my blog at the same time each day, proper planning may require some modification of this idea, however my goal is to shoot for a post each day before 10am.
 
With that said, it seems the consensus of the poll requestes that I inspire you.  We will deal with that for a while and then move on to relationships.
 
Now some inspiration:
 
In the area that I live in we have a radio station called LOVE 96.1.  They feature John Tesh's program each evening which is filled with all sorts of tips that will help you improve yourself and keep motivated.  It is a very positive radio station and they always try to encourage and uplift.  One of the ways they do this is by sharing a quote each day. 
 
I thought yesterday's quote was particularly inspiring and I want to share itwith you.
 
If your dream falls and shatters into a million pieces, don't be afraid to pick up some of the pieces.
~Flavia  Weider
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As long as it's not the Delilah syndicated show.  Her voice makes me homicidal.  Hee...

Do your thang, girl... I'll still be here for ya..  ;-P

~Amy