Monday, October 22, 2007

World Domination

 
I want to take Inspiration one more week before touching upon relationships.
 
 
I was thinking about world peace today.  REALLY I WAS!!!  I think about it a lot.  I can't wait for it to happen.  I know it will, but we have to stop all this anti-war protests and listen to what Mother Theresa said.  She once said "I will never go to an anti-war rally, when you throw a PEACE rally, invite me to that!"
 
Mother Theresa knew the secret.  The more you focus on war, the more war will happen.  The more you focus on peace, the more peace will happen.
 
This is quantum physics stuff people.  You create what you think about.  Think PEACE!
 
Then I got to thinking, hmmmm think think think.  I began to imagine the best way to peace is through world domination!  Oh and it was good.  I put together a group of people who I truly believe could collectively cure all the worlds problems by just being who they are.
 
Here is my list.
 
Amy: 
 
She runs a house, home schools, is an incredible cook (I'm taking her word for it) and is a comedian to boot! (Plus she has really good taste in home furnishings) Not only could she rule the world, she could feed it and, it would be elegantly appointed as well!   Why not rule the world?
 
Cathy: 
She is super smart, can explain the stars, is joyous even in spite of that which ails her, has a wonderful sense of humor and is very wise.  Wise is a definite must in world domination.
 
Lisa:
She manages to run a family, a business, a job, and keep a damn fine house on top of two blogs and writing a novel. (she is keeping the novel close to her chest, won't even hint to a genre.  I'm guessing it is best seller material)  I think she is a shoe in for the world domination team. 
 
Mary: I wrote about her previously. Check out http://journals.aol.com/attitudeslc/inspiration/#Entry371
Mary would be our muscle ensuring that all of pay heed to the needs of others.  (sorry no picture)
 
 
Donna:   (She is the hot red head above) OH, she is a good one to have in a fox hole and other places! (You're gunna have to trust me on this one)  Donna can win her way into just about anyone's heart, and if not she can turn them into a toad. (I'm making up the toad part, cuz I know for sure there would be a few more toads in the world if she could actually do that) 
 
Kathi: (She's the beautiful girl with black hair and kick ass smile.)  Kathi would be our resident rebel.  She is able to see everyone's point of view.  Then make them wonder why they have that point of view.  A definite must have for world domination.
 
Malinda: (She is the elegant Brunette.)  She has a photographic memory.  She is a single mother who is an amazing inspiration to anyone who has the good fortune to know her.  Don't get into an argument with her.  You will just have to put down your weapon and walk away.  Plus she has no tolerance for whining.
 
 
Sally: (She is feisty cute curly haired brunette.)  Ahhh Sally.  Sally is the secret weapon.  Sally is love, humor and a shoulder to cry on.  Sally has a wildly fun imagination that she acts upon and insists you do to.  You never walk away from Sally without saying "Damn that was fun!" Oh and by the way, she will insist you EAT!  (She is an incredible cook as well and makes world class sausage bread)
 
 
Emily: 
Emily is a force unto herself.  When she was in kindergarten her principle used to call her the mayor.  When she was in third grade she was late for school 3 out of 5 days a week. (she rides the bus!!!)  When I asked her how it could be she was late for school each day she replied with a sigh "It's the teachers fault.  My class is at the end of the hall and all the teachers make me stop and talk to them on my way down to my class room!"  If we don't act on this world domination idea quickly I am certain Emily will!
 
 
Ok that is my list of who should rule the world  Yes they are all women.  I do have two men I would like to add to the mix. 
 
The first would be my son Ritchie:
I mentioned Ritchie in a previous journal entry on October 15th.  Ritchie gets to be added to this prestigious list because somehow, in his presence it is nearly impossible to stay mad at anyone.  If you can't stay mad then peace is imminent.
 
The other man?  I prefer to leave this one as a mystery.  Let's call him the Unknown Soldier.
 
So there you have it folks, my leadership team for world domination.  I believeit we put this group in charge of the world, everyone would have a full stomach, a nice bed, great health care and time to enjoy life and love.  There would be no whining and everyone would do their share to promote the common good.
 
I think each of us has a list of people that we know would make the world a better place. People who inspire you.  Celebrate those people in your life.
 
 
So there you have it folks

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy would make a great pill box hatless First Lady, but I don't think Jesse wants to be president. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

I feel privileged to be included in the world domination list and truly enjoyed this entry and all of the happy smiling faces!!  Thanks for including me and sending the email heads up as I'm way behind on alerts these days!  The book typing is taking all my time... hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

ROFL @ Mary's comment.... would I be the first First Lady to refuse to cut her hair into the short bob?

XOX...

~A

Anonymous said...

At first Chad was upset becasue reading down the list he saw he didnt even make honorable mention, but when he read the unknown soldier part he said he INSTINCTIVELY knew you were referring to him.  He is happy.   Now all is right with the world.   :)

~Donna