Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Barbequed Kitty

To perceive is to suffer.  ~Aristotle

Looking out the window with mild concern on his face my husband inquires  "Is the Barbeque still on?"

"Nope, turned it off"  I replied.

"That's good, look out the window"

Kitty was just enjoying the remnants of steak left on the grill.  Her name is Mistoffelees.(Misty for short) No animals were harmed in the production of this journal entry.

As we all know Aristotle was a genius.  Not everything looks like what it seems.  Not everyone has the same perspective.   Take time to investigate your perspective and listen to others as well.  You will be richly rewarded.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Not everything looks like what it seems."

I really need to get that printed and hung somewhere...

I *heart* that cat.  :-D

::hug hug hug::

~Amy

Anonymous said...

You ain't cat sitting for me ;-). ~Mary