Friday, August 29, 2008

Catching Up

It has been a very crazy week.  The begining of the week was my son and daughters birthday.  Both born on the same day.  Combine that with packing up my son and sending him away to college and things get really busy.  My daughters new birthday present then wreaked havoc on my computer and I am most likely going to have to reformat the hard drive.  Because of this I haven't been able to post my journal or visit others.  Hopefully with the long weekend ahead I will be able to reslove all of these issues and take a ride out to Montauk on my motorcylce.  (Hey I dream big!)

The "Nice Matters" award has been posted on Magic Smoke.  Here is the link to the web site I created.

                                   

and to the new Open Journal

http://journals.aol.com/attitudeslc/because-nice-matters-award-journ/

Next week I will cover a bit more on the details of the award, how to create it, and other interesting things.  (should my computer comply to my requets.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, neat that your son/daughter share the same birthday!! how did you ever arrange that, LOL??? (cute though!!)

does sound like a busy week!! I hope you enjoy your motorcycle ride!! just be careful!!!!!

betty

Anonymous said...

Can't believe you managed to give birth on the same day, different year.  Poor kids have to share their birthday...lol.  I am heading over to look at the nice matters stuff.  Lot's of work for you and we all appreciate it Rosemary.
Hugs, Joyce
PS   Ride baby ride.

Anonymous said...

hi rosemary, Happy birthday to your kids and good luck to your son at college!!! great job with the nice matters award and the ste it all looks fab. take care on your motorbike!! hope you are having a good weekend, mrs t xx

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to the kids! Hope you get things resolved and are able to have a wonderful weekend! Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your kids!!  OK, so they aren't twins, right.... you said they're born on the same day.... did that mean different years, right??  It must, otherwise you would have just said they were twins.... WOW!!!  You're good!!!  LOL!!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Labor Day.... sending a son to college sounds like an exciting weekend.... two birthdays in one day... wow!!  Nothing wrong with dreaming big.....
Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming by my blog. I do need to make some short-term goals in my weight loss. I appreciate your advice.