Monday, August 4, 2008

Radio Show

 

                                             m_bb521ffed53687e99a045b8640238a0b.jpg The Radio image by lisamichaela

There is a very good possiblity that I will be hosting a radio show in the up coming fall.  It will be out of Rhode Island but is availibe via live feed on the internet.  The show will most likely be on Wednesday evening at 10:00 pm.  The radio station is Universal 7 Radio and it's mission statement is "to bring to the Radio and the Internet positive, inspirational, and hopeful shows that will empower mankind!"  It is right up my ally.  I am very excited to be partnered with such a sation.  Additionally they have quite some line up of hosts that I am equally thrilled to be connected with.

Check out the link and let me know what you think of the station.  Also, if you have any ideas on topics please feel free to offer your suggestions.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Rosemary.  How exciting.  You will be great at this.  
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Sounds exciting!  Congrats!
Missie

Anonymous said...

that's great!! seems like they have some good people already on it (and you will be a great addition to the line up!!) if you get it for sure; let us know so we can tune in and listen!!

congrats!

betty

Anonymous said...

Usually famous people bore me, you becoming famous I am looking forward to :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, this is so exciting!  

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kiddo! You never cease to amaze me. I didn't see a link to the station though-am I just missing it?