Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Some Inspiration

As I have eluded there is much going on in my life.  This is very exciting and also very challenging.   When doors open and you are about to step over a threshold it causes you to pause and reflect on all that lies before you, and all that lies behind.  You must understand that in order for something new to happen, something must change within you.  You cannot keep doing the same thing, in the same way and expect different results.

As a life coach I challenge my clients to look inside themselves and discover what it is they must do differently in order to create the life they wish to manifest.  I also believe that in order to coach someone through a process one must have applied the process.  I believe in living by example.

Are standing before a decision today or in the near future?  If so... let me take you through the process that I put myself through.  You will be more clear about what you want.  You will know where to find your answers to the questions you have.  Your confidence will be raised so that you can feel secure in your decisions.  And, if you must leap without a net, you will have the wings to soar.

Yesterday, I shared with you my new endeavor.  I didn't realize until late last night that I didn't include the link.  http://www.universal7radio.com/Home.php

I am still deciding on a day and time but it is looking like Wednesday evening or Saturday afternoon.  You will also be able to listen live via the Internet.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the radio show will be great!
Missei

Anonymous said...

thank you.

Anonymous said...

I think you included the link, Rosemary; because I got into the radio station somehow.

good advice you gave!!

can't wait until you decide what day for your program; sounds like such a great opportunity

betty

Anonymous said...

You included the link.  I got in.  Looking forward to hearing you there.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Let us know when!  I agree with what you've written being in a similarly same situation.  I've been reflecting a lot lately about what was and what is coming.  It is exciting.