Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Radio Show

For now the show is on hold.  Which is fine.  It is a wonderful venue and I am hoping to revisit it in the near future, however, for the time being, it is just not meant to be.  The time came when I had to make a decision and that decision was to wait a bit longer before continuing. 

Often, making decisions can be very challenging.  I have developed a system over the years that has helped me make difficult decisions with some sort of confidence.  I am going to share that with you tomorrow over at Magic Smoke.

For now a brief update on the "Nice Matters" award.

I am in the process of creating four web pages that will be home to the nice matters award.  I will be attaching them to my web site, for now, with one quick easy link that will bring everyone to the Nice Matters Award web site.  (I wasn't ready for the expense of ordering a new domain name.)  Boy prices have gone up since I ordered mine!  I have created the sticker that is easy to use with an Avery label or a sticker maker and a certificate that should print out nicely with most word processing programs.  The only thing left to do is clearly state the guidelines and finish the FAQ page.  I am fairly certain I should be able to finish this by next Thursday.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

 FROM;  THE WIND'S OF CHANGE OF MINISTRIES; I READ WHAT YOU POSTED BEING A LIFE COACH IS THAT LIKE A MINISTRY IN ITSELF,  for you help people that's what i do and i love what i do i encourage, build up, not tear down, im thinking of my own journal, can you give me some pointers cause im new to this and i need help so if anyone can e-mail me and maybe give me some addvice,on this matter i have a women's prison ministry and i want to do more i do take prayer request's and 24-7 im avaiable to pray over your problem's ,and will answer any e-mails sent to me;i believe you are doing the world a favor by being there i wish you a very blessed day;       your's in CHRIST,    GINGERSPICE4JC@AOL.COM

Anonymous said...

Hi Rosemary.  I can't wait to see what you have to say to us at Magic Smoke.  I would love to hear what you have to say on the decision making process.  That is a hard one sometimes.  

I know that the Lord, if it is His will, will leave open the chance for you to be in radio again.  I think you would be so good at it and help so many people.  You could reach so many at once.  At any rate until that day, be at peace, knowing that once you have really thought it through, and chosen, then you have chosen wisely and you can go forward.  Don't throw away the idea forever though.  The Lord has His timing for everything...

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

I was sorry to hear that the radio show is not going to happen right now, but look forward to it someday.  I am really excited about the Nice Matter's award.  I have my first one picked out and can hardly wait to present it.  Thank you Rosemary.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I know the radio show will be a go, when it is right for you.  Some handle difficult decision making by not making any ;O, at least you have a better strat.

Ok, you are doing a lot of work on the Nice Matters Award, & I keep joking about it, good thing you accept me the way I am :-)
~Mary

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you made a decision that's right for you, it'll happen in the future if it's right for you.

Joann

Anonymous said...

wise decision, Rosemary; you will know when the time is right for the radio show; just let your "adoring" public know :)

thanks again for all your hard work with the Nice Matters award

betty