Thursday, August 7, 2008

Perfectly Magic

Well, I was very excited to announce this weeks winner of the Logo award winner.  I am still working on get the site up and loaded so that everyone will be able to have the award at the click of a mouse button.  I have done the research to try to set up a web separate web site just for Nice Matter award.  It would not be cost effective nor time effective for me to do that.  So... I am working on creating a link to my web site and one that everyone will be able to use and embed in their blogs.

I want to thank everyone for their support and interest in this award.  I can't wait till next week to have everything unveiled.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can feel your excitement through your words, I think we are all excited.  I can't wait to see what you do.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Almost there.  Thank you Rosemary, for orchestrating this whole thing.  You win the first nice matter's award for this.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

thank you Rosemary for your hard work!!

betty

Anonymous said...

Good choice for the Logo:).............alice