Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Quick Up Date

Just a quick update to let you know how things are going.  I have been diligently working on setting up the web site for the "Nice Matters" award.  I did do a lot of the prep work for it, however I was unable to actually start creating the site because I wasn't sure as to what the color scheme for the layout would be until the award was chosen.  Setting up the lay out, entering the information and creating the links is taking a bit longer then I had hoped.  Because of this I need to push off the unveiling until August 20. 

Also, if you are have the adobe acrobat program and know how to use it, I may need some help.  So if you are out there and interested, please drop me a note.  Also, If you, or anyone you know, have the ability to translate into other languages and would be interested in translating the Nice Matters Award information into other languages, please let me know.  (This I believe we have time to do. LOL)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the hard work you are doing on this

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Just dropping by to say Hi!!  Thanks for your work on this!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm of no help.  I'm lucky I know how to use my AOL.  LOL

~Amy