Saturday, June 23, 2007

Battle Stragegy

Battle Strategy!

 

Recently I was asked:  “What are some hints you could give to keep going, fight negativity, ignore seeming impossibility and take a turn toward reality?”

 

This is an excellent question and it will take a month to answer it thoroughly! This is a four part question.   Allow me to break it down. (Remember our talk about mountains?)

 

Part 1:  How do I turn towards reality?

 

I must respond to this with a question.  Are you hoping to turn to the reality you are experiencing currently or do you wish to create a new reality?  We will discussthis in depth starting the week of July 2.

 

Part 2:  How do I keep going?

 

Keeping motivated and moving towards your goal, in the face of incredible odds, is challenging.  Your success will lie in your focus.  Focus is the topic for next week and we will discuss methods then.

 

Part 3: Ignore seeming impossibility?

 

I didnt know there was such a thing.  I do however have some age old wisdom to help you through this.  I will make seeming imposibility the topic for the week of July 9.

 

Part 4: How do I fight negativity?

 

This requires a battle strategy.  We discussed a number of ways in recent blogs.  You will want to review the blogs from 6/11 and 6/18.  ALSO, I will dedicate the week of July 16 to additional methods and ideas.

 

Until tomorrow, Believe!  Its all in your attitude!

 

A sense of humor can make even the toughest job easier!

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, all the battles are won in the mind first. Hugs,
Lisa