Sunday, June 10, 2007

A Day of Rest

Thank you for taking the time to stop each day and read my blog.  I hope you find some inspiration, motivation or a laugh.  I feel blessed and thankful for your visit.

Sunday, a day of rest.  If you are able, sit back and enjoy.  Breath in the fresh air, find as many things as you can to be thankful for.  This will help prepare you for your week ahead.

My plans for my blog this week include:

Please join me each day this week as we further explore "Your Miracle to Come" and how you can achieve it.   I will also share a bit of my story with you and discuss ways to decide if you are an optimist or a pessimist, and how this can directly affect the out come of your dreams.

 

If you have not done the assignment for Tuesday June 5, 2007 and would like to be up to date with the coaching assignments ahead, take the time now to read back and spend some time doing that particular assigment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great journal!
Lisa