Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Seduce Me!

Seduce Me!

Many of us are in situations where it seems futile to even dream of seduction.  This is when dispair and depression creep in, take hold, and in some cases, paralize you. 

 Again I ask, what seduces you?

Knowing what your passion is will make a huge difference in your life.  You will wake each morning excited.  You will feel alive and have a sense of purpose.  Life will be something that you truly live.

The ability to discern what your passion is, when you believe you have no clue, takes a bit of effort and imagination.

Here is the first step:
Define Happiness
 
What is your definition of "Happy"
 
Many people say things like, if I had a million dollars, I would be happy.  If I had the right partner, I would be happy.  If my kids would just behave, I would be happy.  What they don't realize is they are expecting outside influences to make them happy. 
 
So today's assuagement is: Define happiness in your own words.  What does it feel like?  What do you need, as opposed to what do you want?  What are your limitations physically or mentally?  What can you do to either work with those limitations or correct them? 
 
Just as important, what makes you unhappy, and why?
 
Tomorrow we will discuss how this information will help you find your passion.

 

 

No comments: