Thursday, August 9, 2007

What's a Life Coach?

 Whats a Life Coach?

Many people have never heard of a life coach, or what a life coach does. So today I will address that. 

Life Coaching is away of creating change in your life.  Life Coaching is NOT counseling or therapy.  Life Coaching sees the client as a  whole and healthy person.  Coaching is just that, Coaching.  I will help you bring out your resourcefulness and you will find new ways to slove problems and create the change you want in your life.  If you are interested in learning more about coaching stop by my web site and continue to read my blog.  I post coaching asigments and principles to further your understanding of how life coaching can work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had never heard of a Life Coach til I watched Starting Over on TV one day.  I was really hooked on that show for a while...

~Amy