Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Evolve Damn It!

Eckhart Tolle, in his book, "A New Earth" explains that most of our human pain and suffering comes from our belief system.  From what we believe is right and wrong.  From trying to change a situation instead of trying to understand a situation.

Gandhi said "Be the change you wish to see in the world"

Jesus said "The Lion will lie down with the Lamb"

Shakespeare Said "Mine is not to reason why"

Here, this is a great visual:

I haven't seen the movie yet, but it seems like it is on the lines of Eckhart Tolle book.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bah!  On those who said it cant be done!!!    Great video :)

Smiles! :) Donna

Anonymous said...

Yep, that about says it all!

Anonymous said...

that was a great video; honestly, I don't think we will get to be like them (dog/cat/rat) until Jesus comes back, destroys this world and the new earth comes; I don't think we'll have peace in our lifetime unless every single person lives like Jesus did and this world is too full of sin/pride/arrogance to do so; but it is a nice concept to hope so and pray for

betty

Anonymous said...

Very dramatic.  I love that animals can be made to love each other so easily.  I know that someday we will be in a better place...it's Heaven for me and without looking toward that, it would be hard to carry on.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

okay, but I'm not grooming anybody like that cat was.

Actually, all joking aside, I am a Carer.  It's what I do and damn it if I can stop it.  Well.  Except for the people I want to kick.  (omg....am I bipolar or split personality or something...ROFL)

You know, Ryan has been wanting a rat.  I always worry with the three cats though...that it might end up as dinner.  Whatcha think?

~Amy

Anonymous said...

cute video!  I want to get that book so badly :)
Hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

When we get down to the fundamentals of living simple, anything is possible....The human traits of greed and power, often upset a delicate balance. (Hugs) Indigo