Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Origins

Nice Matters!  Oh it so matters. 

I am working on coming up with an idea that is very workable and accessible to everyone.  I looked into ribbons, pins and all sorts of ideas.  Yesterday I was at Michael's, a craft shop, and they had a Sticker Maker on sale!  Brilliant? I thought, a sticker, it is inexpensive to make, simple to mail, and if you want to cherish  your award, you can stick it someplace special!  My address and phone number are on my web site so once it is designed and up and running people could e-mail me or call and I could send them their stickers to give out.  The other document they could down load and print from the web site.  Poof, easy?  What do you think?

I am also working on some sort of a card or presentation to go with the award.  Something for the giver to give the recipient so that they know why they are getting the award.

I would like to give proper kudos to the one who came up with the "Nice Matters" award.  Does anyone out there know where the idea originated?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

great place... great ideas!!  I have added you to alerts.  Krissy over at sometimes I think is the one who started it here in JLand I think... maybe she has the info.. somehow I'm thinking she does.  I'll grab her url and email you
d

Anonymous said...

I love your idea.  You are so smart...lol.  This should really be fun.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

You can find the information on the Nice Matters Award, and the woman who started it, here in this entry in my journal:

http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink/entries/2008/01/29/i-received-the-nice-matters-award/1518

I bet your idea is a great one!

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

great idea!! I like it! glad someone else pointed you to who started these nice matter awards in J-Land

hope your day is going well

betty

Anonymous said...

great idea, we can pass it on forever!! take care mrs t xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mleppard06/eternity/
http://thelilacdiary.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

If you have a print shop program (which is farily cheap to buy) you can go to www.onlinelabels.com and print labels easy and cheap right from home and very quickly!
Hugs
Ang