Saturday, February 9, 2008

Running with the ball

So far I have gotten some great feed back on taking "Nice Matters" out in to our real lives.  I am working on different ideas and when I have the whole concept put together I will present it to everyone for feed back.  Right now I am focusing on how to keep it easy, accessible, and cost effective.  I think I am on the right path.

Now for some comic relief:

The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray:

"Take only ONE. God is watching."

Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies.

A child had written a note, "Take all you want. God is watching the apples.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the joke!! looking forward to hearing what you come up for with the Nice Matters into the real world concept

enjoy the day

betty

Anonymous said...

Kids are soooo smart.  I can picture my grandson saying that.  Ha Ha.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

hi, liked the joke made me smile! It is nice of you to be looking at taking the 'nice' awards further. take care mrs t xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mleppard06/eternity/
http://thelilacdiary.blogspot.com