Thursday, April 17, 2008

Challenge Yourself Challenge!

I am very excited today as I am starting a new challenge over at Magic Smoke! (and here as well)

Thursday is now officially "Challenge Yourself Challenge!" Day.  Each week I will present a challenge that you can challenge yourself with.  The only judge is YOU.  You decide if you want to participate, and you decide if you have lived up to the challenge.  You also decide if you won!  And if you did, I hope you will share it with us. 

For more details, please visit Magic Smoke.

                                             

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great vacation. I'll miss hearing from you, especially on poetry Fridays. I simply cannot believe that you, of all people, would have a Gremlin that could tell you you're ugly. Is that Gremlin nuts? xoxox hugs sarah

Anonymous said...

Hi Rosemary.  Just wanted to let you know I am still reading.  i want to participate in your Thursday challenges but couldn't today b/c John was so sick, and my shoulder/arm hurts so bad I want to hack it off!  BTW, each week, when are the assignments do?

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink  

Anonymous said...

I saw this over at Magic Smoke, and wanted to let you know I accepted your challenge.  ;o)  -  Barbara
http://journals.aol.com/bhbner2him/LifeFaithinCaneyhead/entries/2008/04/19/challenging-myself/2419