Sunday, April 20, 2008

Yeah, I know!

 Ok, I know I am SUPPOSED to be on vacation.  But I couldn't resist sharing this with all of you.  Now apparently the Germans are having a problem with this new swim suit.

The odd thing is that the problem that the Germans are having with the suit are not for the OBVIOUS reason.

The picture below was taken from one of the main AOL sports pages to show the new Speedo's design.

Olympic medalists sport the new Speedo "LZR Racer" swimsuits

Does anyone else see the design flaw?

Now I can understand why their might be obvious reasons why some folks might take offense to such a swim suit.  The Germans say that the swimsuit gives a swimmer unfair advantage over other swimmers.  I say it has NOTHING to do with the swimsuit!  Unfair advantage or otherwise! 

Here is the link in case you are interested in the story: Could Speedos cause disaster?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

ewwww. LOL  Hi Rosemary =)  Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

oh MY.

I bet he can get an easy date or two. :))

hugs,lisa

Anonymous said...

UGH...that's not pretty at all...LOL.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

ewwww,
thats nasty........... cant be any good for his comfort either

Anonymous said...

I saw this on the news; I can definitely see the design flaw; this will be an interesting controvery for sure

now go back and enjoy your vacation :)

betty

Anonymous said...

Hope the young men don't care about a low sperm count after wearing those! LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

hello rosemary, how's the vacation? it doesn't leave much to the imagination! LOL  enjoy your vacation, mrs t xx

Anonymous said...

LOL... they seem very, ummm, equipped.
Lisa : )

Anonymous said...

speedos are just wrong.  heh...

~Amy

Anonymous said...

Yuck, too revealing.  I hope you are enjoying your vacation!  Oh, by the way, if we do the weekly assignments in Magic Smoke (and I am not sure I can this week w/ John being sick and all), how much time do we have to complete it by?  Does it have to be done the Monday before you post on Thursday again?  Tuesday?  Wednesday?  Just wondering, LOL.  If I can't post on this one, I want to post in the future.  I think you are so full of wisdom, I love to get your help whenver possible.  You are a treasure trove. ;)

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Well, If I was to see a swimmer wearing one of these suits in front of me I think Id be blankly staring and pondering....."Water?  Wheres the water?   Swimming???? huh????

All concentration would be lost.

~Donna