Monday, April 14, 2008

I got tagged!

It has been a while since I have written anything about me, and I have been tagged by Alice over at Walking through this life, so I must oblige.
 
What was I doing ten years ago:
 
I was a stay at home mom by day.  In the evening I was a Partylite Consultant.  I also worked as a dancer/motivator with a couple of DJ companies. 
 
What are five things on my list of things to do today.
 
1. Finish drinking my tea and this meme. 
2. Make some phone calls.
3. Make myself a shake.
4. Write some e-mails
5. Staple 600 booklets
 
Snacks I enjoy
 
Snacks are a decadent treat that I do not normally eat, ahhh but when I do I love homemade guacamole and lime flavored tortilla chips.  Wise potato chips and Puffy Cheetos.
 
Bad Habits
 
I tend to be very messy.  I try not to be, but I am and I annoy even myself!
 
What would I do if I were a Billionaire.
 
Set myself up financially so that I wouldn't have to worry about money.  Then spend the rest helping others learn to help themselves.  I would travel all over and go on speaking tours.  I would like to spend time in various areas developing centers that help people learn to care for their body, mind and soul. (I have plans for this even if I don't become a billionaire!)
 
Five Places I have lived
 
1. Brooklyn NY
2. Long Island NY  (believe it or not these are like two different worlds!)
3. West Palm Beach FL
4. Ben Salem PA
5. Visited tons of other places but did not live anywhere else
 
Five Jobs I have had
 
1. Merry Go Round operator.  (this was my favorite job!  I got to sit in the center while the whole world revolved around me!)
2. Bartender
3. Model
4. Silver Polisher
5. Asst. Manager at a Needlepoint Store on Worth Ave. in Palm Beach
 
I can't stop there, I have done some really cool stuff
 
1. Airline reservation agent
2. Burger King
3. Receptionist at a Satellite Company
4. Avis car rental agent
5. Table side chef.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Tags:

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to tag anybody!  Now I am off to read what you wrote, LOL!

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the fact that you would want to set up centers to help others, and that you want to do that anyway, whether you become a billionaire or not.  You are such a giving person. :)

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

OK, this is weird...10 years ago I was a PartyLite Consultant too...in New Jersey....

And I grew up on Long Island!

((hugs))
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

you have led such an interesting life; a little bit of everything in what you have done!! I think it would be fun to operate a merry-go-round and to see the faces of happy kids going around and around and around

betty

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed this "all about you". Thanks for playing:)..........alice

Anonymous said...

WOW.  I thought I had a lot of jobs...lol.  So you lived in West Palm Beach.  Wondering what year it was.  We may have been within spitting distance of each other.  grin.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I am such a brat compared to you...lol....

~Amy

Anonymous said...

Learned even more about you this round :-)
Martha

Anonymous said...

interesting jobs!!! i like the merry-go-round one sounds fun! take care mrs t xx

Anonymous said...

Loved your answers...I snack , I actually like healthy snacks, such as dried fruit. I got tagged for this already twice and just completed mine a few days ago. I don't normally do these, but figured I could use some easy downtime...turned out to be a little more difficult than I first thought..especially the first part, what were you doing 10 years ago..(Hugs) Indigo