Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Keep it going!

Just a quick post today...

Yesterday's exercise was to write down what your Gremlin is saying to you.  Keep this going.  It is a two day exercise.  It will help you to see just how insidious this little Damon is.

Tomorrow:  I will be unveiling a NEW CHALLENGE at Magic Smoke.  I'm looking forward to it and I hope that it inspires you to follow your dreams.

Also,  Starting today I am officially on Vacation till Tuesday April 29.  I have turned off my alerts till then, and will catch up with everyone when I get back.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the assignment tomorrow!  And have a good vacation!

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Hope you're enjoying your day.
Missie

Anonymous said...

enjoy your vacation; I love how you named your gremlin Damon

Anonymous said...

Opps, I forgot, however I don't think my gremlin said anyting. Oh wait yes it did, it called me a big bubble but during Zumba ;(
Hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

Just catching up here and on your magic smoke challenge. I think what you're doing for everyone is awesome. I killed my gremlin about ten years ago -- remember the entry where I said what I was doing ten years ago? Yep, the gremlin is long gone! I hope this challenge will help others smother their gremlins too! Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

hi rosemary have a good vacation! mrs t xx