Sunday, April 6, 2008

Exciting News!

I have an exciting an.... Some of you may already know.

Vish at Magic Smoke asked me to do an entry on Thursdays over at Magic Smoke.  I'm very excited and I have a surprise or two up my sleeve

                                               

Next... For those of you familiar with the Nice Matters award and my idea of taking it to the world... well I am still working on that!  I did not forget!  My main challenge was finding out who originated it and Krissy at Sometime's I Think was a big help with that.  So when I found Corey at Tongue and Cheek, I was very happy and I talked to her about it.  I didn't want to use her idea without permission.  She agreed with me that the biggest challenge was going to find a gender neutral picture to go with the award.  That was the next challenge.  I have an idea and I am working on it.  I hope to be able to get it put together by May.  My next few weeks are going to be very busy so I have to wait till I can give it my full attention.

Last:  I found this quiz over at Guido's Northern Exposure.  I'm a horse!  The snake came in 2nd.  (hmmmmm Wonder what the characteristics of a snake are.)  I then did it again with the same answers and the 2nd time I came out a cat!  They should really be consistent LOL.

 

Which Animal Are You?

, , , , , ,

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting for you, Rosemary, to do an entry in Magic Smoke; I have that journal on alerts so I'll be excited to read everything you have planned to share!!

I took that same test over at Guido's (don't tell Koda, but I was a cat!!!!! followed by a mouse and dog was next to the last!)

betty

Anonymous said...

Well darn it, I did mine, copy & pasted it then forgot to post it.  Ughh..now I have already lost it since I have C&P more! I was a horse do, however do not recall the others now :(
Can't wait to see your entries :)
Hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

Cool! I'll be watching for your Thursday entry at Magic Smoke!
Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

great news.. congrats!  
d

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what you do at Magic Smoke!  And with the Nice Matters Award.  Oh, and you are a horse/snake/cat?  That makes you a chimera, LOL!

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink  

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you haven't forgotten about the Nice Matters Award.  I look forward to being able to use it.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

What is Guidos Northern exposure???  Tried to visit there, but Google came up with notta.

~Donna

Anonymous said...

That is great news. Can't wait to read MS.......alice

Anonymous said...

great news, i look forward to reading your entry. mrs t xx

Anonymous said...

I'm a cat/bear/horse.  I always thought I was a cat.  LOL  Hugs!!! xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your entry on Magic Smoke on Thursday, Rosemary.

Guido
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pharmolo/NorthernTrip/

Anonymous said...

Congratulation on the honor of your presentation on Magic Smoke...I'll have to check it out this Thursday. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Wow rosemary....a radio show and now a weekly spot on Magic Smoke!  I'd better get your autograph before you forget all about your little people here.

;)

congrats!!!

Hugs,
Nancy