Saturday, July 14, 2007

100 Things

100 things about me

 

1.  I live in New York

2.  I live near Wine Country

3.  I love wine

4.  I like cheese with my wine

5.  I'm very Irish

6.  Yes, I love beer too!

7.  I used to have a job operating a Merry-go-Round.  To date, it is my favorite job.  

     I got to sit in the middle while the whole world revolved around me.

8.  I drive a Honda Element

9.  I think it's the best car ever created

10. This list was DP's idea which (apparently) was Paul's idea.

11.  I copied their ideas without asking.

12.  It's been said that imitating someone is the highest form of compliment!  I like to compliment people.

13.  My favorite number is 13

14.  I smoke cigars.

15.  I traveled cross country and went to nine major league baseball parks.

16.  I have been to 13 Major League Baseball Parks.

17.  I love to laugh

18.  I love wine.

19.  I have a Spyder convertible.  I like my Element more.

20.  I have the most incredible friends anyone could ask for.

21.   Dead people visit me.

22.  They are always very nice and usually give me something comforting to say to a loved one.

23.  It doesn't happen often and I can't control it.

24.  I am a hopeless romantic.

25.  I love music.  All kinds.

26.  I love sushi.

27.  The most amazing place I have every been is the Bad Lands.

28.  I went to Catholic School.

29.  I love Broadway.

30.  I was abducted when I was 5

31.  They didn't get far with me.  I kicked, screamed and a police officer found them pretty quick!

32.  I used to model

33.  When I was in grammar school I used to sing the Star Spangled Banner every Friday morning over the loud speaker.

34.  I really don't sing very well, so I have no idea why they let me do that.

35.  I used to drive fromNew York to   Florida and back two times a year.

36.  I sat in the back of a Limo.  My dad was a chauffer.

37.  I was hit by a car while directing traffic.

38.  I was hit by a car in my drive way.  Three times!

39.  I locked myself out of my car the first day I got my license.

40.  I could have been in big trouble because I wasn't supposed to be where I was.

41.  I knew where my Dad kept the Hide a Key! 

42.  I can dance.  Pretty well.

43.  I love to dance.

44.  I love my computer.

45.  I believe it’s important to add romance to your day.  Everyday.

46.  I believe it is important to take care of yourself.

47.  I hate working out, but do it because its good for me.

48.  I love wine.

49.  I love Chardonnay.

50.  Champagne too!

51.  I have a dog, a cat and a fish.

52.  The cat thinks the fish bowl is its own private flavored water font.

53.  That's not really about me.

54.  I am an excellent cook.

55.  I am fairly creative.

56.  I love to paint.

57.  I love to shovel snow.

58.  When I used to be a stay at home mom I used to shovel all of my neighbors driveways while they were at work.

59.  I love hot dogs and hamburgers, but don't eat them too much.

60.  I love baseball.

61.  Everything I ever needed to know about life I learned from a Witch and a Pirate.

62.  I am working on writing that list.

63.  I have 60 thousand words written in a novel. 

64.  It took me five months.  I need more time to finish it.

65.  I once saw a therapist because everyone said that most people who had been through what I have, needed one.

66.  My therapist said I didn't need her.

67.  She did tell me I had a good book deal on my hands though.

68.  At one point I was fairly certain, if it was ethical, she would have paid me to visit.

69.  I love warm rainy nights.

70.  I love sitting on my front porch.

71.  I have an herb garden (Mandatory for any self respecting witch)

.72.  I celebrate as many holidays as possible.

73.  Gives me more reasons to drink wine.

74.  I don't need a reason to drink wine.

75.  I usually try to find a loop hole to most rules.

76.  If you tell me I can't do something, I will usually try harder to do it.

77.  I once got kicked out of a Dive Bar for taking my shirt off.

78.  It was hot and I had a very fancy made to be seen Bra on.

79.  I ran away from home when I was 17.

80.  I'm very spiritual.

81.  I pray hard for world peace.

82.  I believe that one person can make a difference towards that end.

83.  I practice random acts of kindness as much as possible.

84.  I love a challenge.

85.  I thrive on good natured, spirited debates.

86.  I don't get offended easily.

87.  If I love you, you know it, you never have to wonder.

88.  I love Diet Coke.

89.  I have Green Tea with God in the morning.

90.  Sometimes I stand him/her up, but he/she usually doesn't get nasty about it.

91.  I have coffee after my tea.

92.  I love Wendy's Chili.

93.  I love to Read.  I will read almost anything

94.  The hardest book I have ever read was "How Quantum Physics Explains the Existence Of God"

95.  I don't remember the author’s name.

96.  I enjoy learning about people who are different then me.

97.  I believe in Faeries.

98.  I love being Irish.

99.  My favorite flower is a Grey Rose.  I only saw one once.  At the Coors Brewery in  Colorado, otherwise I like salmon colored Roses.

100. I have little tolerance for rude people.

101. I am horrible at Math.

102. I try to give more then is expected.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - I love these!!!!  Fun stuff  :-D

So, seriously...do you like wine?  I know nothing about it but I like it anyway.  :-P

~Amy

Anonymous said...

Truly enjoyed this entry.  You are a very intersting person!  I may give this a shot, when I have a bit more clarity in the brain.  Right now I'm too tired, lol

Anonymous said...

I'm worried about the dead people visiting you....

Anonymous said...

So, what did Elpheba teach you ? I can only assume it wasn't Glinda? XOXO

Anonymous said...

Ok I got thru alot of these before the exuberance of your youth overwhelmed me lol.  In numerology, 13 is the #4 and if I may, 4's like to "jump in" before knowing the water temp, they're impulse in a smiling way, they're encouraging, they excite easily, and are hard to deal with when they're mad at you.  xoxo CATHY