Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Noah and Irony

Noah & Irony

Well, I wasn’t able to post my blog at my usual time because of very bad rains, tornados, floods and power outages.  Entertaining as all of this was, when I arrived home from work I had all intentions of posting my blog after I ate lunch.  As I sat down to eat Lunch I looked out my back window and noticed that the water level in my pool had risen to meet the level of the pavement.  I went out to drain the water and thought perhaps their might be some water in the basement.  Sure enough I was flooded.

 

The irony in all of this is that the blog topic for this week is “frustration.”  The above scenario might get anyone’s panties in a bunch, not mine.  I found the whole situation rather cathartic, but I do hope that this explains my missing blog.

 

A funny side note:

 

I thought it was very kind of the good Lord to provide awesome visual effects for a lesson I had to teach on “Noah and the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Ark” today!  Heavy rain winds and floods!  Perfect!

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are safe!!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't remember storms like this last year....we've been getting some crazy freaking weather...

glad you got power back.  Lack of A/C suuuuucks...  :-P

~Amy

Anonymous said...

That is ironic. This weather anymore is crazy!
You have a great day! :o)
Lisa