Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Failure to launch

Failure to launch.

 

Forgive me for not posting a blog the last two days.  I have decided that Sundays really need to be a day of rest, so I will not be posting a blog on Sundays.  As for my lack of a blog yesterday, which quite clearly was not a Sunday, I have an explanation.

There are times in life when you need to put all other things aside and deal with a situation as it arises.  Yesterday was just that.  A situation arose that required complete commitment and my undivided attention.  What, you ask, could this possibly be? 

Worry.  That's it!  Worry!  I needed to drop everything to help a family member through a bout of worry.  What where they worried about?  To be honest, the source of their worry isn't really important, it is the fact that they were in the state of worry, that required my attention.

Worry is an insidious beast that can paralyze those who fall victim to it.  It can also cause a plethora of health related problems to boot!  I will devote this week to helping you deal with worry.  You can learn to conquer it!  This weeks blogs will help you learn how to master worry.

No comments: