Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Fourth Of July

Happy Fourth of July!

 

Reality is the topic of the week and there are many out there who are facing a harsh reality of loosing a loved one to the war in Iraq.  My heart and prayers go out to anyone who has a loved one currently serving in our Military today.  I would like to honor the sacrifice that those serving are making to keep all of us here at home safe. Thank you!  (Thank You just isn't enough)

 

Here is a video of an amazing woman who found a way honor those fallen in battle:


 

Sorry there was no Blog yesterday, I had to face reality on Tuesday morning.  The spirit was willing but the flesh was week!  I went to bed at 11:00pm and needed to be up by 3:00am.  I had hoped to have my Blog posted before leaving for the airport, but alas, plane schedules do not wait so my Blog had to.  There was also a lack of Internet connection when I arrived at my destination.

 

No comments: