Saturday, March 29, 2008

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

I am a day behind.  Usually Saturday is the day that I post something funny.  I woke up this morning and walked out of my bedroom door to see this infront of me.

My daughters name is Emily and this is her bedroom door.

The top poster says  Emily the Strange,

 

The bottom poster says Welcome to My Nightmare. 

 

The board inbetween has a comment from my daughter that says "The real nightmare is how small this room is!" 

She does have a sense of humor!


Tags:

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

A chip off the old block, LOL!  I mean the young block!

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

That's really cute...alice
ttp://journals.aol.com/gitterdunna/walking-through-this-life/

Anonymous said...

Sounds like she is related to you alright.  grin.  I think she made her point and made you smile too.  Now you've made me smile.  LOL.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

so cute!!! thankfully she doesn't have to share her room!

betty

Anonymous said...

LOL, that was funny.  Maybe a yard sale would help relieve the spacing issue in her room.  If she is anything like my daughter, she collects things and it does take up room to do so, LOL.

Anonymous said...

I love Emily!!!

Anonymous said...

I think I really like Emily!
Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

She's funny! LOL  Teens know how to express themselves, don't they??!! LOL xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

Cute!  How old is she?  Can we/I see a pic??

xo,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Methinks Emily comes by that sense of humor naturally. Someday I'd love to get a chance to give her a big hug. xox Sarah

Anonymous said...

i think i need some of those nightmare posters!! lol take care mrs t xxx