Thursday, March 13, 2008

Some Inspiration

 Quotes to inspire you while you work on your assigment.
 

What lies behind us and what lies before us, are two tiny matters compared to what lies within us

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

 

The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself."
- Ben Franklin

 
There is no safety in numbers, or in anything else.
-James Thurber
 

"The fearless are merely fearless. People who act in spite of their fear are truly brave." -James A. LaFond-Lewis

 

Troubles are often the tools by which God fashions us for
better things.

Henry Ward Beecher

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the quotes!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a good day Rosemary

betty

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the quotes.  I have been watching for another opportunity at your assignment but my life is pretty quiet (except for this poor crying cat who is almost over her problem thank goodness).  I'm sure I get angry or upset sometimes over small trivial things.  They are just far and few between so I guess having a quiet, uneventful life isn't so bad...LOL.  Have a nice day.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I do love quotes!!  Thank you so much for sharing these!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

1,2 and 4 are my favoritist!  I enjoy quotes a lot.
Thanks!
xo,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Oh, very good!  I am a quote gatherer so I really enjoyed these, Rosemary.  THANKS!!  Hugs, Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the inspiration. You have a way of helping a person find just what they were looking for.
I especially love the last one about God fashioning us for better things. Even priceless things. Heaven, and heaven on earth!  xoxox
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Another for the collection that I really like...

"The way I see it is you have two choices in life; you can be grateful for everything life has given you or you can be resentful for everything life has done to you. Your degree of happiness is directly proportional to the conviction of your choice." - Enzo D'Alimonte

Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, what wonderful sayings!  I like them all!

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink